Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Fickin' Funeral Shoes

I really hate these shoes. I've worn them so little that they're still as stiff and uncomfortable as one has felt on every occassion they've been employed. How long till they're used again?

At least there is new life on this planet. Properly new life. It's a mind-blowing thing and no doubt about it. Perhaps we've ordered our replacements? I believe that Craig Venter's team have encoded the organism with messages in english to other researchers. Is that right? If so it could give someone a bit of a surprise in a few million years time if in the intervening time the original human line gets erased. It seems fairly likely. I'll make sure you all get seen off ok, don't worry. I may not be much of a party animal but I always prided myself at being the last one standing, when everyone else had pissed off, passed out or paired off. Always you and me, Koo-Koo.

I've noticed he's been coming back a bit recently. Not just him but all of it. That lovely bubble that was all just my imagination. My will of iron is turning to rust and I just want to float away......one step over is all.............


We can help you!
We can help you!
We're all your friends
Won't you come on down and talk to us, son?

You must be joking!
Take a running jump!



That'll do, Pig.

No comments: