Friday, May 13, 2011

Ricki-Ticki Timebomb





Reality: The ordered living universe - a tiny fleck of algae-like scum floating on the surface of an infinite sea of chaos. But there's something dangerous swimming around down there and it's going to eat you. It is the truth. That there is no truth.


What I've tried to do there is reduce an entire scientific-philosophical perspective into the summary on the back of paperback thriller. That's kind of what's going on here. It's like the ultimate Dan Brown style conspiracy thriller with pagan puppet-masters from ancient times competing for planetry dominance while the underground progressive forces spread the message of freedom and co-operation for all lifekind. There's sinister monoliths and a radical outsider film-maker. There's an psychopathic King who's consciousness is loose in the world-wide web and a mysterious pink messiah who may not even exist. There's dragons and Opossums and Afghans and cowboys. I'm even hoping to shoe-horn Johnny-5 in somewhere.


And now there's the talking Mongoose. Now I know I promised the full Buddle transcript last time but naturally since I've boasted about having this thing, the internet-dwelling God-King cyberpet Kanishka has hacked his way onto my hard-drive and deleted all copies of it. At least that's what I presume has happened. He's also deleted half of Aztec Camera's greatest hits, the furry little bastard.


I was well prepared for this eventuality so took the precaution of making several external copies. You will see this amazing revalation I swear on my Rabbit's grave! It's not like I've got to write the damn thing from scratch. That would be unbelievably pointless and stupid. Like believing in intelligent design. Hope you came! I still think my Mongoose is more believable than your nutcase creator-deity.

More likely than not he never took the challenge so it's just me reading this. helllooooo! You're the greatest! I've lost his link (Kanishka again) but here's a much better one from the inspirational Butterfly McQueen. Can you feel her rising?




Or go and read about actual real Mongooses. Or is that Mongeese?



Sorry about all the big gaps. I've tried removing them but on 'publishing' they just come back. Why?




No comments: