Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Why have you stolen my name?

Heeeeeey! What the hell are Koosdays?! Hey that's my word you bastards! Well...and a few people's names and well lots of things. All the same! I just found a leaflet for this KOOSDAYS thing (in a pile of damp leaves I was collecting) and it appears to be an events promotor or something seemingly promoting really awful-looking clubbing nights and gigs from performers I've never heard of. I was going to post the link to their website but it has no explanation of why they've stolen my name. Or at least the name of a not-much-missed cartoon character voiced by a  man who is greatly missed. So why should i give them the publicity?  (er...what?) No! instead I'm just going to repeat a link I've already linked to when I did less elegent linking.
Oh I'm sorry Koosdays, whoever you are. I'm sure what you're doing is really fab. I just wanted to be Koos. All I ever wanted was Koos.

No comments: