Saturday, June 11, 2011

Here Comes the Flood

Dee Dee the creator. It seemed appropriate, having her dancing on the beach, after the flood perhaps. This will be the last in this little run of blog posts as I'm off to the seaside myself tomorrow and after that, well who knows? It's been fun.

The future? I've enjoyed Margaret Atwood's vision of the future in The Year of the Flood and dark though it is, I think I'd be better there than in the one described in her The Handmaid's Tale. YOTF reminded me a little of Dennis Potter's last TV play Cold Lazarus as the RONs (Reality or Nothing) have a similar attitude to information as God's Gardeners have to nature.


Hey there might actually be more of this musing added later as I did have a list of things I wanted to get in but I've just realised how late it is and well....the woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep. Still, here's the link: It's not 80s tonight but 70s and I didn't go for the obvious one neither.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&v=3cISzi4fXN0

Thanks for still being there! Love you! Bye bye!

No comments: